Thursday, April 22, 2010

Destination Longyearbyen...again

I was supposed to write about how much fun I had this spring with skiing activities in a perfect weather, but then I realized that I haven't taken any photos during the trips. This is because my fancy camera is too heavy and bulky to carry around. Stories about activities must wait until I get a compact camera. A feeding mallard instead:

This must be that famous dry nerdy humour...However, the spring went pretty nicely by skiing and working. Now the field season is knocking on the door again. I have to fly to Svalbard and do some experiments with...gmph...clam sperm.

Yea, it sounds like a joke, but this all has a fancy scientific reasoning. I'll write more about the reasoning during the experiments from Longyearbyen.

Adios for now.

0 kommenttia: