Friday, March 13, 2009

Diving madness

Photo: Justin Pickering

It's a long time since last. Days doesn't matter anymore. If I hadn't checked the calender, I would have no idea how long I have been staying on this island. There are no weekends. No free days nor holidays. It's all about diving. Diving's the only thing that matters.

The days at the sea have been holidays for me. While diving I have miss nothing. It's a definition of perfectness. I just couldn't be more happy than under the surface. If it is so, why would I have a day off, I have reasoned.

Assisting beginners on courses and studying dive theory for the exams have been the work part. However, taking a day-off from teaching or studying and heading to the sea for a fun dive is always as rewarding.

I'll tell more about diving, when I find the time. Visa run must be done soon. At least then there shall be some time...

0 kommenttia: